2.4.14

Goodbye March...Hello April :)



I took advantage of the amazing weather and I went out in the garden and tried to capture the beautiful April springy atmosphere.

Here are the results :)

As soon as I went out my dog greeted me, keep in mind though that he doesn’t like his picture taken so in all the pictures he seems either angry or sad,  but he is a lovely and happy dog.



I begged him to look into the camera and smile but this is all I got



'Ok you can stop taking pictures now’



All our blossoming trees where full of enthusiastic bees




‘Oh no she turned the camera on me again’



‘I’m done. I won’t look at her anymore’



Look another bee



And another one




I hope you liked my pictures.
Happy April everybody!!



   Don’t forget to smile today :)

Laura
  ©

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye