14.7.14

#MusicalMonday

Hello!!

This week’s Musical Monday was inspired by Neymar. I saw a video of him singing this song and I really liked the melody so I searched it up and fell in love. Later I found myself searching for a live performance of Luan Santana and I found the song I chose for this blog post. Here is the video of Neymar that I was talking about.

I know Spanish, and Portuguese is similar so I understood most of it but I still googled it, just to make sure haha. Here it’s the translated version if you wanna have a look.

I love this live performance, his voice is amazing and I think he’s pretty handsome as well haha.



             Don’t forget to smile today :)


                                   
  
 Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye