16.7.14

Never lose faith

As you may know I have a slightly obsession at the moment with Portuguese music. I was really into the World Cup at it’s end and I was rooting for Brazil, so I researched quite a lot about them. That’s what got me into Portuguese music.

I love Latin languages, especially Spanish because it has a very nice sound to it and I feel like everything you say in this language is more meaningful. I don’t really know why, I’m weird like that. Luckily Portuguese it’s pretty similar.

While I was listening to Luan Santana on YouTube, I noticed another singer at the related section and I clicked on the video and I was really surprised to find a very emotional video. Apart from the very beautiful song with lovely lyrics, the video has a very strong message. Breast Cancer cures!!

Here is that video:




I love how a verse goes “eu cuido de você, você cuida de mim” which translates to “I'll take care of you, you'll take care of me”. In my opinion this is one of the most important things when it comes to a relationship. Be there whenever the other person needs you, no matter what! Live through that person and make the saying “you smile, I smile” be defining for your relationship.

At the end of the music video there are a few women that have cured and they tell us that unfortunately “suffering is inevitable”. You just have to never stop fighting! Have faith! Everything will get better! It always does! Always keep your head up  J

Photo Source: Google

Don’t forget to smile today :) 


  
 
 Laura 

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye