1.7.14

Transparent images on Blogger - Tutorial

Hello!!
I decided to post a tutorial on how to make your transparent images show up as transparent on Blogger.
I encountered this issue a few days ago and I searched all day long on Google how to solve it and I could’t find anything. Nothing that I found worked for me so after hours of trying out different solutions I thought I would try this last one and it worked!! I was so happy with myself haha.
It’s not a big deal nor complicated but since I didn’t find this solution online I thought I would post a little tutorial.
1. First thing you wanna do is Log in to your Blogger account (obviously haha – but I saw this first step on every tutorial haha) and make sure your picture is .PNG
2.  Click on Template  from your sidebar     


3.   Click on Customize


4.   Click on Advanced --> Images
5.  Open the Background Color  menu and choose Transparent


6.  Don’t forget to click on Apply to Blog



That's it. It's really simple. I hope this helped and that it works for you.



            Don’t forget to smile today :)


Laura
   ©

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye