20.10.14

First uni thoughts

Long time no see. It's been a really really long time since I last sat down to write something. Since uni has started my life has gone mental. My schedule is literally full. I barely have time to eat now, and that's a good thing - maybe I can shed some pounds haha.

Uni is something else. It's completely different from everything I've done before. As I probably said before, I decided to study journalism. It opens up a world in which I would love to work all my life. TV Production.


The very first day was pretty scary because I had to sit in front of a camera with a person I didn't know, someone I've never seen before and do an interview. I didn't even know the other person's name so it was scary but funny as well. I don't really like talking in public, it just terrifies me so that made it even more scary for me. Now, after three weeks of uni I can say that I've kind of gotten used to it but I'm still not feeling comfortable in front of the camera. I much prefer standing behind it.

My first impressions are very good, I love it very much, I don't regret making this choice and I'm very excited for what's coming.        

After writing this last sentence I realize that I should learn a very important lesson out of all this. To never look back and grieve over stuff that has happened in the past because it all turned into something better and more amazing than I could have ever anticipated. This quote captures this beautifully:

"Don't look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering"


I am really grateful for the past because without my 'mistakes' I would never be where I am now and I wouldn't be as happy as I am at the moment.


Source: Google




     Don’t forget to smile today :)

Laura
   ©


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye