13.2.15

Happy Birthday Rob and Jofee

Hello!

I’m back! Last time I’ve posted was last year in October. Wow, time flies
So, since this is the first post of this year, I decided to write about two of my favourite people. It’s the 13th of February, so it’s their birthday. I’m talking about the amazing Robbie Williams and Jonathan Saccone-Joly.

Robbie is by far one of my favorite singers. I just think he is incredible. And he is an Aquarius, like me, which makes him even cooler (haha, I’m just kidding).


I’ve never seen him perform live before, but hopefully this will be the year when I’ll be able to go to one of his concerts.

Jonathan or JofeeJokes as I sometimes like to call him is an incredibly hard-working man. His YouTube videos have made every single one of my nights better since the beginning of 2013, when I first found them. I’m always looking forward to seeing his vids because they always bring a smile on my face.

I wish them all the best in the world!!

Here's the pic Robbie posted today. I find it very funny. #BreakeTheInternet


A photo posted by Robbie Williams (@robbiewilliams) on


Here's what Jofee posted: #kidsmakeeverythingbetter

A photo posted by @jonathanjoly on

Update: This is what Jofee posted later (it's very cute):



This blog post is more like a....longer tweet? It’s not actually a blog post but I just wanted to write about this day because it’s special :)
More posts are coming soon, promise. 

            Don’t forget to smile today :)



Laura xx   

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye