23.3.15


I've been trying for a long time to figure out what to write here for people to like it or get interested in it. Then I realized I don't want that, I don't want to write something just for people to approve me.
I want to write because it makes me feel alive, because I stop being sad when I write even if I'm crying. It's something that makes me happy, so I quit trying to please people, from now on I will put myself first, my wishes and my dreams, and don't let the fears of others to get in my way.

Probably I'll make a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes but I will be writing with my heart and soul, even if the only person that reads it is my dear friend Laura. I will do this to express my self and to stop holding all this feelings inside of me. Maybe someone reads it and realize they are not alone, and we definitively go through a lot of shit in this life but there is a light, there always is, even when you are in the dark of your room with tears streaming down your face and wanted to scream and asking God to take you with him because you just cannot do it any more.

There is always a light, but that light is inside you. For a long time I've been searching for this light in others and one day I just realized that there is always going to be a point in your life when you are alone, even if you have many people who love you. There is a moment when you are on your own, just you and your demons, ready for the big fight.

That's all for today :)

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye